Orange Spice Tea is a complex, full-flavored type of black tea, kindly recommended to beginner consumers of tea blends. It is a largely-appreciated tea, having an old acknowledged tradition, its first production being placed in the 19th century.
Orange Spice Tea description.
Orange Spice Tea is another variety of black tea mixed with orange zest or dried peel, together with a combination of spices, such as: cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice. It has been noticed that any number of spice combination is possible.
Orange Spice Tea is usually caffeine-free, being thus, a good tea to consume at any time of the day or even night. It can be drunk hot or as an iced tea beverage, with or without adding milk or honey.
Orange Spice Tea is recommended to be one of the best choices for those not yet accustomed to gourmet tea blends. It is typically available as loose leaves or as bag forms and is often found in gourmet tea shops, health stores or on grocery shelves.
Orange Spice Tea recipe
The abovementioned tea has a delicate taste and is also a good ingredient to be included in the daily diet, due to its healthy properties. It can be consumed both as beverage, or can be added to different cookies recipes.
To brew Orange Spice Tea:
- Fill a teapot with about 16 ounces of water
- Boil the water
- Place about two tablespoons of the leaves in a teapot
- Take the pot out of the water
- Let the mix stand for about 5 to 7 minutes
- Strain and drink it slowly
To include Orange Spice Tea in sweets recipes, grind the tea leaves and mix them with the dough, together with the ingredients.
Orange Spice Tea benefits
Orange Spice Tea gathers the benefits of black tea, citrus and spices:
- strengthens the immune system
- helps lower the risk of cardiovascular diseases
- helps in the prevention of certain cancers
- contributes to preventing colds, cough and flu
- helps in calming and relaxing the senses
- stimulates blood circulation
- increases concentration and memory levels
- warms the body (especially during winter)
Orange Spice Tea side effects
Rarely,Orange Spice Teaconsumers experienced stomach aches or the syndrome of upset stomach.
Patients suffering from gastritis are advised to intake a low quantity of Orange Spice Tea.
Orange Spice Tea clusters the benefits and taste of black tea, citron and a large array of spices. It is intensely consumed by connoisseurs and novices, especially due to its health contributions and proven energy booster actions.