Goat’s Rue Tea is a popular tea known for being an aphrodisiac, helping with male impotence. It is a perennial shrub that grows in parts of Europe, Eastern Russia, Iran and Asia. Goat’s rue (galega officinalis) has green leaves that are made up of lance-shaped leaflets and has pink flowers that grow in spikes. The constituents of goat’s rue are galegine, saponins, tannins, bitters, grlycosides, alkaloids and chromium.
How To Make Goat’s Rue Tea
To brew goat`s rue tea, place 1 teaspoon of the dried goat’s rue leaves and stems in 1 cup of boiled water. Let the mix steep for about 15 minutes and after that, strain it into your cup.
You can drink Goat’s Rue Tea twice a day.
Goat’s Rue Tea Benefits
- It is considered safe for breastfeeding women to drink Goat`s RueTea since it is said that it facilitates the proper flow of breast milk. However, consult your doctor before drinking this tea.
- Helps treat several bladder problems.
- Helpful in the treatment of diabetes since it can lower blood sugar.
- Regulates menstruation.
- Helpful in treating snakebites and intestinal parasites.
- Alleviates fever.
- Helps treating rheumatism.
Goat’s Rue Tea Side Effects
- Stop drinking Goat’s Rue Tea if you are experiencing nausea, vomiting or sweating.
- It may interfere with the effects of some medications.
- Avoid over-consumption!
Goat’s Rue Tea is an excellent tea, with many health benefits, being used especially as an aphrodisiac!