Apr 6, 2014
0 0


Written by

The term applied to the ends of the PENIS and the CLITORIS. In the penis the glans is the distal, helmet-shaped part that is formed by the bulbous corpus spongiosum (erectile tissue). In an uncircumcised man the glans is covered by the foreskin or PREPUCE when the penis is flaccid.

Article Categories:
Medical Dictionary

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *